Thank you for booking with us at Georgetown’s only Private INDOOR GOLF Facility.
We are located at : 55 Sinclair Ave. Unit 12 – Back Entrance
There are only 3 parking spots at the rear of the building – see following diagram
- 2 spots between the 2 red cones (Parking 1&2)
- 1 spot tight up against the garage door at the rear (Parking 3)
Before You Arrive
- To save time at check in, SIGN UP FOR TRACKMAN GOLF on your cell phone by downloading the Trackman App via Google or the App Store Apple
- What course would you like to play? View a list of golf courses available: www.trackman.com/golf/simulator/courses
- Please arrive at the back door only approximately 5 mins early.
- The door is always locked, so please ring the doorbell.
- Please bring CLEAN golf shoes or running shoes to wear while golfing.
- There is a coat rack & golf bag storage on the left side of the entrance area.
- We will provide you with Balls & Tees. Under no circumstance use your own ball as it may damage the screen.
- Only hit the ball from the middle of the dark grass area – hitting anywhere else will not register your shot properly & could cause damage to your equipment and our facility
For safety purposes, only 1 player should be on the GRASS when hitting the ball.
- About Trackman Technology: We are using the world’s best hardware and software. Please be careful of the orange box at the rear of the hitting mat. FYI – the replacement cost for this is $20,000.00.
- For help with Trackman technical issues call 1 (810) 225-9855
- No smoking indoors. Please keep the door closed when smoking outside.
Food and Drink
You can bring in your own food & beverages or order in.
Kindly clean up & put any garbage or recycling in the appropriate bins before you leave.
Failure to clean may result in a $50 Cleaning Fee.
Located in the front of the unit – in the office area.
Contact & Feedback
Phone: (647) 368-8203
We appreciate your feedback.
Please give us a review on Google!