Starting from the date of delivery Scholz Mobility offers a warranty for a period of 12 months.
Within the stated warranty term Scholz Mobility assumes responsibility for all material or workmanship defects of the items manufactured or supplied by Scholz Mobility, except defects caused by:
- Improper use of the items;
- External mechanical force;
- Water or moisture inside the items. Scholz Mobility does not bear the responsibility for defects caused by unauthorized repairs. So, warranty repair is not applicable in such a case.
Dead on Arrival (DOA)
In case the items are delivered faulty within 90 days of the delivery date, they are considered Dead on Arrival (DOA), except if the defect is caused by the above 3 exceptions. The customer is entitled to the replacement of the DOA item with a new device free of charge within 20 business days of the notification date.
Items that are not DOA but are experiencing malfunctioning will be replaced with refurbished devices, as long as the warranty claim is approved and has been made within the 12 months of the warranty period.
Warranty Claim Processing
If the customer experience equipment failure, the character, and cause of the damage should be established as precisely as possible. The Scholz Mobility will provide you with the support directly to the manufacturer prior to filling out our RMA form.
If your contacting support please :
- Be ready to operate with the unit
- Have the product serial number available
- Call when the unit is powered and exhibiting the problematic symptom(s)
Once submitted, your RMA request will be then approved or denied by Scholz Mobility.
Once your RMA request is approved, you need to ship the faulty products to the shipping address provided.
Please ensure you enclose a completed RMA request form with your shipment.
Note that the RMA number is valid for 14 days. After this time the RMA expires. Items that we receive too late, will be returned to you without further notice.
Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service, ensuring your items are well packaged, as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit. If possible, please use the original package to ensure a safe shipment.
You will be covering the shipment to our office. Scholz Mobility covers the shipping costs back to you.
Free of charge substitution of the devices (whether with a new one or a reimbursed) will be granted once the warranty claim has been successful. Warranty claims will be approved within 20 days after receiving the faulty devices.
In case the product needs more time for repairs, Scholz Mobility will notify the Customer prior to the repair process. If the faulty item is under warranty, Scholz Mobility will cover shipping and insurance costs for the return shipment.
Repaired Goods will be shipped back only after receiving sums due under respective invoices.
Return of goods for credit note:
- If you have ordered items by mistake and want to send them back for credit note we will check carefully if a return is possible.
- We reserve the right to refuse your request.
- Items that have been ordered especially for you or are discontinued cannot be returned for a credit note.
- The packaging and the content of the returned items must be in perfect condition (with original seals, without any damages).
- Accepted items will be credited either with a discount or a restocking fee will be charged. You will receive this information together with your RMA number.
The client (whether you or a client of yours) can either choose to wait out the warranty claim process (up to 20 days after receiving the phones) or purchase phones right away. The phones will have to be paid for, and those will be reimbursed to the client in full if their warranty claim is approved and Accepted by Scholz Mobility.
RMA Shipping and terms
You need to send the items to the address provided along with the RMA form.
The shipment should be delivered to:
Scholz Mobility Inc, 55 Sinclair Ave , Unit 12 Georgetown Ontario Canada.
Important: do not ship faulty devices without the approval of your RMA request by Scholz Mobility team.