INSIDE SALES REP
The ideal candidate will be hungry for success, have a passion for sales and love engaging with customers. You will be very comfortable speaking on the phone to prospective clients and demonstrate excellent communication skills and energy. Most importantly, you will be eager to learn and naturally curious about how things work.
In this role, you will be working with innovative thinkers and engineers to make the world a more secure and private place at a time where this is of the utmost importance.
Scholz Mobility has been representing premium product lines in the mobile encryption market for over 12 years. We are proud of our reputation for providing extraordinary products and service, while continuously building value in all our business partnerships. Every year we support a growing number of manufacturers in achieving their design, production and corporate goals, while simultaneously providing quality representation to our extensive network of global principals.
We specialize in:
- Mobile encryption devices
- Sim card sales
- World wide sales
- Marketing strategies
The successful candidate requirements:
- Secondary school completed
- Sales experience and drive to make money – an asset!
- Proficient with technology (CRM, Dropbox, Email, Google Suite etc…)
- Speak clear and fluent english and any other language is a bonus
- Organized and self motivated
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and call people (cold calls)
- Team player who likes to socialize
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work from home and at the office
Sales Market – Canada & USA & Globally
As our newest Inside Sales Representative, you will be accountable for researching and learning technical aspects of the mobility market, identifying channels for new business development, formulating prospecting strategies with the marketing and outside sales team, while supporting the CEO in sales efforts and bookings.
An average week will include performing outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications, scheduling appointments for the outside sales team, as well as processing requests for samples and/or quotes. You will be accountable for using our CRM platform to organize, document, track and report on all sales activities. By developing long-lasting relationships with our customers and principals, you will build a strong foundation to earn an outside sales position.
Our compensation model is unique and will be tailored to match the skillset, experience and assets of the successfully chosen candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Work at the office full time until 6 months probation/training
- Create work life balance once training is complete
Salary: 34k per year + Commission
- On target earning 65k
- Georgetown Ontario