• Halton Hills is a great place to live, work, play and invest.
• Halton Hills is known for a variety of recreation activities.
• We enjoy a spectacular countryside, healthy natural environment and cultural heritage.
• Halton Hills is a prime location for investment.
• The Town is a leader in sustainability. We are taking action on climate change and creating a thriving low-carbon economy.
• We are shaping a future with a high quality of life, economic prosperity, environmental health, cultural vibrancy and social well-being.
• Halton Hills has been recognized for its innovative approach to sustainability with awards at the local, regional, provincial, national and international levels.
• Population growth rate: 11% 2006-11
• Population density: 214/km2
• Land area: 276 km2
• Median household income: $112,690
• Borders Canada’s fastest growing
• Strategic location